All the benefits of a Cord Loop Lift, but with the cord concealed to protect your children from the danger of strangulation by chain.
See how it works
How It Works: The shade’s clutch mechanism, which has a standard gear, is directly connected to the headrail with a Flexible Hinge, and uses a Crank and a Pusher System to raise/lower.
• Easy and Child Safe
• Operated by a crank located in the wand. The shade is operated by inserting the crank handle into the wand and simply turning the handle. The crank handle can be removed and stored away until it is needed again. The chain remains concealed and inaccessible to children at all times.
The Pusher System is easy to use:
A) Locate the Chain Pusher Tab (see Diagram 1).
B) Push the chain pusher tab as shown
(see Diagram 2 & 3)
C) Now you have access to a small section of the chain to operate the shade (see Diagram 4) and,
D) When done, just release the chain and it will automatically retract into the wand. The chain remains concealed and inaccessible to children at all times.
• Protects children from strangulation by eliminating all dangerous cord and chain loops on window coverings
• Very low cost
• Aesthetically appealing design with an ultra-slim profile.
• As a free-hanging system, does not require attachment to a wall or window frame, so no extra drilling into windows and frames needed
• Easy to operate
• Comes in colour-coordinated colour that matches your shade
Choose from these Cassettes:
STANDARD CASSETTE VALANCE: Extruded, curved aluminum cassette valance, built into your shade, with a unique fabric-feeling finish that even looks like fabric from a distance. Colour coordinated with the shade, the chain, and the bottom hembar.
FABRIC WRAPPED CASSETTE VALANCE: Extruded, curved aluminum cassette valance, built into your shade, with a fabric cover. Colour coordinated with the shade, the chain, and the bottom hembar. Our most popular valance choice.